Lit from Within: Light 'em Up - Beauty For Real
-->

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Light 'em Up - Beauty For Real


Hello, Fireflies!

Some things just naturally go together. Peanut butter and jelly, cat videos and the Internet, and nail polish and flashlights...

Wait...

Yes, Beauty For Real puts little lights on their bottles of nail polish (and their lippies, too!)


I picked up two colors from the Beauty For Real website when they were running a promotion.  I love this blue with the subtle shimmer - Light On Your Toes.


This next nailart I blatantly copied from someone, but I've lost the information.  It's someone rather well-known, so I'm sure one of y'all can point me in the right direction to give credit for the design.  Y'all should see her version - it's really cool.


I can't find the name of this light rosy pink, but I just love the color.


I used Milani Vintage Lace Sheer over the pink to give it a more crelly appearance, and then used Sinful Colors Snow Me White and a white striper for the design, with a little glitter.


What do you think about this bottle design? Would you buy nail polish with a built in light?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...