Lit from Within: Fashion Square
-->

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Fashion Square


Hello, Fireflies!

It's May. 

Time for a new theme! Spring Fashion, it is!

I definitely pulled this mani out from the vault - when was the last time we saw square glitter?  It was hot for a minute, though.  I really loved it.


And I love this kind of coral-orange color, too.  Oh, Maya Cosmetics, we barely knew ye.


Here's the dress I was matching this mani to.  I love the bits of bright coral glowing among all the black and white.


Bottle shot:  Maya Cosmetics Beyond The Pale, and OPI Lights of Emerald City.

Bottle shot:  Maya Cosmetics Beyond The Pale, and OPI Lights of Emerald City.

Did you ever have a thing for square glitter?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...