Lit from Within: Florida Weather
-->

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Florida Weather


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's AIS challenge is, "Whatever The Weather" and if that's not appropriate for our Florida weather, I don't know what is!

We have a saying here - if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes! And, that was the inspiration for my nailart today.  One minute it's sunny, the next, it could be pouring.  Or, it could be sunny in my backyard, and raining in the front!


Even though Florida is known as, "The Sunshine State," we are also the Lightning Capital.  We get a lot of thunderstorms.


I had a lot of fun making these cute decals. I stamped the designs from a plate that had no name on it, just an 'X,'  and Finger Paints Black Expressionism, and then left them on the stamper.  I filled in with Zoya Pippa for the Suns, a white striper for the clouds, a mix of white and Glitter Gal Big Smoke for the thunderclouds, and a mix of white and Revlon Tempting for the lightning bolts.  Then, I covered everything with Rica's Glossy Glam, and left it on the stamper to dry.

The bases are alternating between Sally Hansen Salon I Do Blue, and Glitter Gal Chuck-a-Wobbly.
Have you tried making stamping decals yet? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...