Lit from Within: Cheery Chevrons
-->

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Cheery Chevrons


Hello, Fireflies!

My niece is obsessed with chevrons at the moment, and so I was thinking of her when I dipped into the vault and found three chevron-centric nail arts to share with you today. 

I love accenting a duochrome with one of the colors in the shift.  Here, a purple/teal duochrome melds perfectly with a dark teal creme.

chevron nail art with Essie For The Twill of It, and Essie The Perfect Cover Up

Bottle shot:  Essie For The Twill of It, and Essie The Perfect Cover Up.

Bottle shot:  Essie For The Twill of It, and Essie The Perfect Cover Up.

Another fave pairing of mine is to take two shades of the same color.  These blue polishes are so saturated and bold!

chevron nail art with Alessandro Wild Safari and Blue Nuit.

Bottle shot:  Alessandro Wild Safari and Blue Nuit.

Bottle shot:  Alessandro Wild Safari and Blue Nuit.

I love the classic pairing of silver and black.  This silver has holo and metallic flakies, too.

chevron nail art with Girly Bits Push It, and Revlon Black Magic.

Bottle shot:  Girly Bits Push It, and Revlon Black Magic.

Bottle shot:  Girly Bits Push It, and Revlon Black Magic.

What's your favorite way to chevron?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...