Lit from Within: Studly Punk
-->

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Studly Punk


Hello, Fireflies!

I've gotten a little sidetracked this month, and fell behind on my Punk/Rock & Roll challenge.  I went for the ultimate classic punk nail art first, and now I'm moving on to the next most stereotypic punk accessory - the pointy metal stud.

Instead of the classic silver cone stud, I've taken a fashion leap with multi-metal pyramid studs. 

Somebody, call Vogue. (-Grav3yard Girl)


Also like many punk accessories, these nails were completely unwearable by me in the Real World, and were disassembled after the photo shoot.


Shiny, bling over matte black.  So metal.


Bottle shot:  Nina Ultra Pro Black Vinyl.

Bottle shot:  Nina Ultra Pro Black Vinyl.

Now, where are my sex and drugs, because I've got the Rock 'n Roll...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...