Lit from Within: OCC Sunset Gradient
-->

Saturday, February 27, 2016

OCC Sunset Gradient


Hello, Fireflies!

When you look at a sunset, do you see nail polish colors?  Me, neither.. but when I look at some nail art, sometimes, I see sunsets!

I'm a big fan of all things OCC, including their nail polish.  I was so bummed that they weren't at The Makeup Show Orlando this year!  I have many, many of their Lip Tars, nail polishes, and I love their synthetic makeup brushes, too. 


I think I picked up these two polishes at the last TMS Orlando..  I think they go so well together! and I dig the little translucent gem stone accent. 


Bottle shot:  Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Grandma & Strumpet.

Bottle shot:  Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Grandma & Strumpet.

What are your favorite colors to use in a sunset-inspired makeup or nailart?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...