Lit from Within: NYE Fireworks
-->

Thursday, December 31, 2015

NYE Fireworks


Hello, Fireflies!

It's New Year's Eve, and the fireworks are poppin'!

Instead of a traditional dark background, I decided to go with a light, shimmery, the sky-is-lit-up holo.  Glitter Daze Lion In The Nude is a nude holo with a nice pink shimmer that gives an extra glow to my stamped fireworks.


Who knew that Sally Hansen would make the perfect stamping red?  It's readily available, and if you find it on sale, it's really reasonably priced. And it stamps a nice, true, red.

I picked up a few M Polish stamping polishes, too, and I quite like them!  This purple is unique in my collection.


What I used:  GlitterDaze Lion In The Nude, MPolish Dancing In The Streets, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rapid Red, Sephora X Torque, and plate Big SdP-D.
What I used:  GlitterDaze Lion In The Nude, MPolish Dancing In The Streets, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rapid Red, Sephora X Torque, and plate Big SdP-D.
I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable time bringing in the New Year 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...