Lit from Within: Negative Space Glitter Chevron Tips
-->

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Negative Space Glitter Chevron Tips


Hello, Fireflies!

Time for the second installment of this month's challenge, Negative Space.  This week, I do a glittery twist on a classic chevron French tip.

I made my first order to Madam Glam because I loved swatches of this dusty blue creme - and I rarely buy cremes from Indies.  I also think the bottles are pretty cool!


I originally thought the creme and the glitter were both just blue, but the glitter has a purple aspect to it, too.  I still think they look great together.


I know it's not the traditional holiday colors, but I still think this looks festive! I think it would also look interesting paired with a silver foil in the background, too.


Bottle shot:  Madam Glam Underground Queen and Midnight Lover.

Bottle shot:  Madam Glam Underground Queen and Midnight Lover.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...