Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping: Red and Black
-->

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Sunday Stamping: Red and Black


Hello, Fireflies!

The day after Halloween is the day to start putting up Christmas stuff, right?  I'm not quite ready to do that, but today's challenge of red and black is starting to get me in the mood!  I picked a glowy, glittery red that is holiday-ready!

Butter London had a sale, and I picked up a couple of things, including the "Invite Only" mini collection.  O.T.T. is a festive jelly red, packed with glitters, and is perfect for all the holiday parties.

Butter London O.T.T with stamping

I love how sparkly and glowy it is, especially with the swirly black stamping from my UC 4-01 plate.  Such a classic pairing of red and black!


Bottle shot:  Butter London O.T.T. and Finger Paints Black Expressionism; also the stamp I used from UC 4-01.
Bottle shot:  Butter London O.T.T. and Finger Paints Black Expressionism; also the stamp I used from UC 4-01.
Some of you have seen me post pictures of my dogs on Instagram, or I've even done posts with nailart inspired by my pups.  On Friday, we had to euthanize our oldest dog, Paksennarion (aka Pax).  She was somewhere around 16 years old, and we'd had her almost 15 years - the longest of any of our dogs.  Even though she was very old, and we thought we were ready to say goodbye, I'll never really be ready.

If you have a little furry (or scaly, or prickly, etc) love in your life, give them a little love from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...