Lit from Within: Sinfully Halloween
-->

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Sinfully Halloween


Hello, Fireflies!

I was so excited when I saw these glow-in-the-dark spooky polishes from Sinful Colors!  I love some unique glitters, and the black skull and crossbones and holo crescent moons are just too cute!

Unfortunately, that's where my love affair with these polishes ends.  They are too sheer, but too thick to build up.  They could be used on top of another color, though.


Go Batty is the sheer blue with holo moons, and Skele-bration is the undead green with the skull glitter.  The pale yellow is called Glow-In-The-Dark.  I never even got around to that one, because I was so disappointed in the glitter ones.  None of them actually really glowed.  Perhaps I didn't charge them up in the light long enough. 

I couldn't get any of the glitter out with the brush, either.  I set them upside-down overnight, stirred them, shook them, it didn't matter.  Finally, I used a wooden skewer to get down in the polish bottles and get a few to come out. 


So much work! I guess that's why these polishes are just for use this one time of the year.  I wish they were more fun to use, though! I really love the idea of them, but they just didn't pan out for me.

Did you pick up any themed polishes for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...