Lit from Within: French Blue Dots
-->

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

French Blue Dots


Hello, Fireflies!

"When in doubt, dot!"

That does seem to be my motto for nail art challenges! Time for another Funky French, so I'm dottin' it!

When Butter London has a sale, I try to always get a few of their polishes.  I really wanted Kip, a pale, shimmery blue.  It reminds me a little of Sinful Colors Cinderella with that subtle shimmer.

Butter London Kip

For the dots, I chose a variety of textures - a creme, a jelly/shimmer, and 2 holos.   I love playing with different textures in a dotticure.


Sation Paint Some Sugar On Me is such a pretty dark blue with a silver shimmer. It's rumored to be a dupe for Essie Starry Starry Night, but I don't have the original to compare.


Bottle shot: Butter London Kip, Sation Paint Some Sugar On Me, L'Oreal Masked Affair, A-England Prosperine, and China Glaze Take A Hike.

Bottle shot: Butter London Kip, Sation Paint Some Sugar On Me, L'Oreal Masked Affair, A-England Prosperine, and China Glaze Take A Hike.

How do you Dotticure?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...