Lit from Within: Happy Halloween!
-->

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween, Fireflies!

Today, I did some simple stamping of different spooky images on a shiny deep purple base!

The Aurora Polish is actually from an Ipsy bag!  I don't know why I rarely get polish from them, but I'm so happy I got this one. It's a beautiful purple, and very shiny. 

I paired it with Essie No Place Like Chrome and a few different images from my Cici & Sisi 10 plate.  I love the little girl in the skeleton costume, and that bat flying up to the moon so much.


Bottle shot:  Aurora Gel Effect in Inky Dinky, and Essie No Place Like Chrome.
 Bottle shot:  Aurora Gel Effect in Inky Dinky, and Essie No Place Like Chrome.
If you celebrate, I wish y'all a happy and safe Halloween! Save me a Reese's cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...