Lit from Within: Pet My Peacock
-->

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Pet My Peacock


Hello, Fireflies!

Have you ever wanted an exotic pet?  Maybe not as exotic as last week's dragons, but not your ordinary dog or cat?  What about a bird?

Well, I'm not much into owning birds, but I used to want to own peacocks.  That is, until I heard them.  Boy, are they about the noisiest birds! Beautiful, but noisy!

Apparently, Hugh Hefner and Flannery O'Connor owned peacocks as pets.  Must have appealed to their literary nature...


I actually started this nail art with a palette cleanser, the subtle purplish-taupe of China Glaze Change Your Altitude.  Then, this gorgeous pastel glitter from Finger Paints, Hollywood Decadence, caught my eye.  When I was done with the gradient, I thought it looked like the spray of a peacock's tail, so I added the charms.


Bottle shot:  China Glaze Change Your Altitude and Finger Paints Hollywood Decadence.

Bottle shot:  China Glaze Change Your Altitude and Finger Paints Hollywood Decadence.

Have you ever owned or wanted to own a bird just for their beauty?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...