Lit from Within: Holding onto summer - Coral Look with #AnastasiaBeverlyHills #ColourPop & #MichaelKors
-->

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Holding onto summer - Coral Look with #AnastasiaBeverlyHills #ColourPop & #MichaelKors


 Hello, Fireflies!

I love Fall makeup and polish colors, but it can sometimes be hard to rock them when it's still 80+ degrees outside and everyone is still wearing shorts.  So, a few days ago, I went all-out and wore a bunch of coral to let everyone know I wasn't quite done with Summer!

I have become quite the palette hoarder, and I knew from the first swatches I saw that the ABH World Traveler Palette had to be mine.  I love the peachy neutrals, the glitter, and the bolder shades.

Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler Palette swatches
Soft Peach, Morocco, and Fudge together make the perfect soft neutral eye.  They are gorgeous together.  Azure is a fantastic bright cobalt blue duochrome.  Look how good it looks paired with Fudge.  Definitely have to try those two together.
Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler Palette swatches
I can't get enough peachy-pink tones like Intense Gaze, and these metallics are sweet.  Noir is an amazingly pigmented matte black.  Makes a great liner.  I used it in this EOTD, along with most of the peachy-pinks in this palette.
EOTD with the ABH World Traveler palette

I paired this with Colour Pop Ouiji Ultra Matte.  This was much brighter than I thought it would be! It's almost neon, it's so bright.  I wasn't sure I could pull it off in the classroom.. but, I want everyone paying attention to what comes out of my mouth, so why not punctuate it with a bright lippie? 


Here's all the stuff I used to achieve this look.  As I get older, it takes more stuff!

FOTD makeup used:  ABH World Traveler palette, Cuepido Sheer Wonder Powder, Colour Pop Ouiji, Laura Geller Waterproof Eyeliner in Rainforest, It Cosmetics Brow Power, UD Perversion mascara, Milani Eyeshadow Primer, Tarte Marajuca Creaseless Concealer, Cuepido Sheer Wonder Liquid Foundation, YSL Blur Primer, Clinique Cheek Pop in Cola Pop, and Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop highlighter.
ABH World Traveler palette, Cuepido Sheer Wonder Powder, Colour Pop Ouiji, Laura Geller Waterproof Eyeliner in Rainforest, It Cosmetics Brow Power, UD Perversion mascara, Milani Eyeshadow Primer, Tarte Marajuca Creaseless Concealer, Cuepido Sheer Wonder Liquid Foundation, YSL Blur Primer, Clinique Cheek Pop in Cola Pop, and Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop highlighter.
I paired this Coral-stravaganza with some nailart that matched my chevron maxi skirt.  I used Michael Kors Audition and stamped with BP-L006 and Finger Paints Paper Mache.
Michael Kors Audition and stamped with BP-L006 and Finger Paints Paper Mache
I'm definitely ready for cooler temperatures, and jonesin' for my deep berries and wines and vampy looks!  But it's still hard to let go of fun summer colors and patterns!  What color palette do you find yourself reaching for these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...