Lit from Within: Swatchfest Saturday!
-->

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Swatchfest Saturday!



Hello, Fireflies!

Today, I reach back into the vault and pull out some polish swatches!  Some were used for group challenges, some for nail art that didn't survive photographing, some were polishes I just *needed* to wear that moment.

This first polish has the Best.Name.Ever.  I can't think of a better way to wake up than a Bacon Sunrise.  Except maybe a Bacon Nooner, because I'm not really much of a morning person.

Urban Outfitters Bacon Sunrise

If the saying is, "cold hands, warm heart" then what temperature is the Blackheart's hands?

Urban Decay Blackheart

Ah, beloved flakies.  When I was a young woman and could still handle a crazy restock, I would go for these lovely Takkitos.

Takko Lacquer We're All Mad Here

I will always love a good holo, and purples and blues seem to show them off best. 

Pahlish Violet Gumdrops

When you mix metallic and holo, wonderful things happen!

Frenzy Polish The Earth Awakens

Julep Valerie is a stunning teal, but the gold shimmer doesn't really make it out of the bottle, sadly.


What are you wearing on your nails today?  Time to find a long-lost love in your stash?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...