Lit from Within: Glitter Gal Green (Radial) Gradient
-->

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Glitter Gal Green (Radial) Gradient


Hello, Fireflies!

It's time again for Sunday Stamping!  I'm so excited about today's theme, because I've been obsessed with this technique for the last few weeks - stamping over a radial gradient!

I actually took a picture of the gradient for once - before the stamping.  I know there are two bottles in the picture, but there are three green Glitter Gal polishes in the gradient. The lightest, in the middle, is Good On Ya, the middle is No Worries, and the darkest is She's Cactus.


Up until this point, I'd really only done flowers stamps over this kind of background, but I thought this stamp from Cici & Sisi 10 would work well, too.


Like green, alien sunshine!


Time to Fairy Dust all the things, with China Glaze Fairy Dust.  Love how it catches the light.


Bottle shot:  Glitter Gal Good On Ya, Glitter Gal No Worries, Glitter Gal She's Cactus, and Finger Paints Black Expressionism.

Bottle shot:  Glitter Gal Good On Ya, Glitter Gal No Worries, Glitter Gal She's Cactus, and Finger Paints Black Expressionism.

Have you tried this kind of gradient yet?  What, if anything, would you like to stamp over it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...