Lit from Within: I Paint Groot
-->

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

I Paint Groot


Hello, Fireflies!

Time for another superhero/villain nailart! Today, I, we, are NCC!

If you've seen Guardians of the Galaxy, you know Groot!  Nearly the whole movie, he has one line, "I Am Groot."

Until you think it's the end.. and then there is the cutest dancing Groot EVER.  He quickly became immortalized in a bobble head, which my husband surprised me with one day.  What better inspiration for today's nailart?


I used Finger Paints Twisted, one of my fave flakies ever, over Wet 'n Wild Black Creme for the magical twinkly lights in Groot's epic growing scene.


I did my best rendition of my Bobblehead Groot on my thumb, and his face on my ring finger.


Groot Cuties!


Bottle shot:  Wet 'n Wild Black Creme, Zoya Flynn, Finger Paints Sketchy Character, Butter London Sozzled, and Finger Paints Twisted.

Bottle shot:  Wet 'n Wild Black Creme, Zoya Flynn, Finger Paints Sketchy Character, Butter London Sozzled, and Finger Paints Twisted.

Are you a fan of Groot?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...