Lit from Within: Paint the Town Red and Gold
-->

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Paint the Town Red and Gold


Hello, Fireflies!

Two posts today!  Come back later for the second installment of this months' Challenge Your Nail Art All Things Blue challenge.

But first, the last installment of this month's Nail Challenge Collaborative.  We've been doing copycat manis for the 3rd anniversary of the group, and I chose a simple, but elegant dotticure that looks holiday or special-event ready.

When I saw this mani from A Little Polish, I knew I had to recreate it! I didn't have the red she used, so I used Sephora X XheartRouge, a Sephora VIB Rouge exclusive color!  It's such a great tomato red.


I did have the same golden color Stephanie used, one of my favorite Zoya PixieDusts, Godiva. 


I just took a dotting tool and made the same pattern she did.  I love how it both gives the illusion of length and of the half-moon mani.


Ready to dot some glitter and paint the town (or at least your nails) red?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...