Lit from Within: Spring Showers and Easter Flowers
-->

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Spring Showers and Easter Flowers


 Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Sunday Stamping challenge is Easter.  I wasn't feeling like bunnies and chicks today, so I picked a Spring-y glitter polish and some flowers to go with it!

I have a lot of stamps with flowers on them, but I wanted something that was just outlines so that the pretty glitter would show through.  This pattern on my Big SdP-M plate just says, "Spring!" to me.

Big SdP-M plate

A few weeks ago, KB Shimmer had a sale, and I picked up a couple of polishes I had been craving.  I loved the bright turquoise paired with blue and copper glitters in Funky Cold Patina, her homage to copper that ages turquoise.  There was a building at one of my alma maters, the University of Illinois, that had a copper roof that had a turquoise patina on it.  Gorgeous.


Easter is all about renewal, and what says that better than flowers?


What are your favorite Spring flowers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...