Lit from Within: The Phantom Tollbooth
-->

Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Phantom Tollbooth


 Hello, Fireflies!

Today, I have my last book-inspired challenge mani to share with you.  I couldn't resist picking my husband's favorite book, The Phantom Tollbooth.  He even got his picture taken with it for a READ poster for his University's library!



The Phantom Tollbooth

I remember the movie more than the book - it's an oldie, but a goodie.  The cover has Milo, the main character with Tock.  I'm sure you can guess which is which!

I got the proportions off, but I like how it turned out.  Hubby loved it, too!


I'm so happy I had a blue polish that perfectly matched the book!


Bottle shot:  PritiNYC Blue Wedgewood, China Glaze Desert Sun, Sally Hansen Salon Yellow Kitty, and Milani White On The Spot and Black Swift.

Bottle shot:  PritiNYC Blue Wedgewood, China Glaze Desert Sun, Sally Hansen Salon Yellow Kitty, and Milani White On The Spot and Black Swift.

What's your favorite book from your childhood?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...