Lit from Within: Lady In (Cherry Smoke) Red
-->

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Lady In (Cherry Smoke) Red

Hello, Fireflies!

I have a red, vampy look today, from my nails, to my makeup!

Let's start with the nails, shall we?  This blackened red is the kind of glowing color I fall for every time. I love how the shimmer makes Revlon Divine look like glowing embers!

Revlon Divine

I paired Revlon Divine with OPI Today I Accomplished Zero to punch up the glowing aspect.  These two polishes are peas in a pod. Polishes in a pod?

Revlon Divine with OPI Today I Accomplished Zero

Bottle shot:  Revlon Divine, and OPI Today I Accomplished Zero.


I wore those nails with a red and black dress, so I decided to carry the red and black theme to my makeup.


I really love the Smashbox Cherry Smoke palette I used to create this look.  The reds are completely wearable, and don't make me look like I've been crying.
Smashbox Cherry Smoke
 Boys totally make passes at women who wear glasses.


What I used:  Hourglass Ambient Lighting blush and powder palettes, Smashbox Cherry Smoke palette, Ageless Derma Powder Foundation in Cool Beige, Cover FX Mattifying Primer with Anti-Acne Treatment, Cover FX Anti-Age Smoothing Eye Primer, and Cover FX Blemish Treatment Primer,  Cover FX Powder in Medium (used as bronzer), Physicians Formula 2 in 1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner and Serum in Ultra Black, Rimmel Scandal Eyes Retro Glam mascara, Stila Brighten & Correct concealer, Ellis Faas lipstick in Ellis Red, and Too Faced Bulletproof Brows in Brunette.


How do you wear red?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...