Lit from Within: Happy Thanksgiving! #ChallengeYourNailArt #FallingForNailArt
-->

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving! #ChallengeYourNailArt #FallingForNailArt


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's the last day of the November Challenge Your Nail Art Fall-ing for Nail Art Challenge! 


For the Traditional Thanksgiving image prompt, I got out one of my Thanksgiving stamping plates, Winstonia 119.  But I wasn't feeling the turkeys.. but I did like the leaves, so I went with those.

Thanksgiving stamping plate, Winstonia 119

I started with a base of Sinful Colors Bring It Sheer, a sheer white with sparkles. 

Sinful Colors Bring It Sheer

I stamped the leaves with Revlon Enthrall, an olive shimmer.

Revlon Enthrall, an olive shimmer

And, because Autumn leaves are typically tinged with red and gold, I dabbed on a little bit of MAC Bad Fairy, a pink/red/gold multichrome glitter.

MAC Bad Fairy, a pink/red/gold multichrome glitter

Bottle shot:  Sinful Colors Bring It Sheer, Revlon Enthrall, and MAC Bad Fairy.

Bottle shot:  Sinful Colors Bring It Sheer, Revlon Enthrall, and MAC Bad Fairy.

Maybe it looks a little Christmassy... but it's so hard to keep Fall and Winter apart nowadays!  With Christmas decorations in the stores before Halloween is over, its no wonder.

If you celebrate, Happy Thanksgiving!  If you don't... happy Thursday!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...