Lit from Within: Knight Fight
-->

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Knight Fight


 Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Sunday Stamping challenge was to use white and gold.  I started with Orly Platinum, a frosty white with a pearlescent finish.  Took 3 coats for complete opacity, but I kinda quite like the result. 

I'm an Ice Queen, baby (With the top let back and the sunshine shining.../Kid Rock)

Orly Platinum, a frosty white with a pearlescent finish

Because of the colors, and possibly because I just finished watching the Life/Death season of Face Off culminate in a battle of good and evil knights, I picked the Fairy Tale Collection (03) from MoYou London that depicts an epic battle between a knight and a dragon.

Fairy Tale Collection (03) from MoYou London that depicts an epic battle between a knight and a dragon

These colors were so hard to photograph!  I have the knight's steed on my thumb, the knight's fighting lightning bolts on my index, the dragon's fire on my middle finger, and the dragon's head and tail on my ring and pinky fingers.


Of course, I used Maybelline Bold Gold as my stamping polish.  Cracked open a new bottle! Ah, what a glorious feeling, right? Like popping a bottle of champagne.


I usually prefer one stamp versus a vignette like this, but I couldn't resist the story.


So, who do you think wins?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...