Lit from Within: Purple Roses and Dueling Unicorns
-->

Monday, November 18, 2013

Purple Roses and Dueling Unicorns

Hello, Fireflies!

I have a very purple sparkly post for you today!  I started with Enchanted Polish Purple Roses.  I didn't know it is a foil holo.  Very different. 

Enchanted Polish Purple Roses.

I recently purchased Different Dimension Dueling Unicorns, and I wanted to see if there were any similarities between the two purple holos.  Um, nope.

Different Dimension Dueling Unicorns

Boy, howdy, is it stunningly beautiful, though.  Royal purple holo goodness.

Royal purple holo goodness

Putting more Purple Roses on the tip made it look like three different purple holos!

more Purple Roses on the tip made it look like three different purple holos

I love the transformation a simple black line makes. 

a simple black line


Bottle shot:  Enchanted Polish Purple Roses, Different Dimensions Dueling Unicorns, and a black nail art striper.

Bottle shot:  Enchanted Polish Purple Roses, Different Dimensions Dueling Unicorns, and a black nail art striper.

Are two purple holos better than one? I say yes!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...