Lit from Within: Matte Grey Dotticure
-->

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Matte Grey Dotticure

Hello, Fireflies!

I'm loving today's mani - matte, grey, and dots!

I started with a grey matte from Sinful Colors - My Turn.  I love grey polish.

grey matte from Sinful Colors - My Turn

First set of dots in a matte dark blue - Sinful Colors Cold Leather.

First set of dots in a matte dark blue - Sinful Colors Cold Leather

Then I added some dots in that gorgeous teal, Strapped.

I added some dots in that gorgeous teal, Strapped

I liked this cerulean blue so much.. so what if it's not matte?  This is Sinful Colors Burning Bright.

Sinful Colors Burning Bright

It all comes together with some topcoat.  I love the colors, the curve of the dots, and the different sizes of dots.

It all comes together with some topcoat

When all inspiration fails, you can't lose with a dotticure.  So many variations - no combination is a fail.  Having a dotting tool helps me, but there are lots of DIY options, from bobby pins to toothpicks.  I invite you to share your dotticures on my Facebook wall - they are the ultimate easy mani-mood pick-me-up!

2 comments:

  1. Lookin' good! Matte top coat will turn any mani into a matte mani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right - I should play with my matte topcoat more. I do love playing with texture in my manis. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...