Lit from Within: Stamping Sunday - Glitzy Glam
-->

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Stamping Sunday - Glitzy Glam



Today's stamping challenge is "glitz and glam."  So, I picked a glitzy base - gorgeous Zoya Carter, a purple Pixie Dust with pink glitter.

Zoya Carter, a purple Pixie Dust with pink glitter

I like it with topcoat, too!  Sparkly!

I like it with topcoat, too!

I stamped with Pueen 08 and Maybelline Bold Gold - because what's more glam than gold?

 Pueen 08 and Maybelline Bold Gold

And, for the ultimate touch of glitz, I added silver square studs in two different sizes, incorporating them into the stamped design.

I added silver square studs in two different sizes, incorporating them into the stamped design

Bling, Bling!!

Bling, Bling!!

Bottle shot:  Zoya PixieDust in Carter, and my go-to gold stamping polish, Maybelline Bold Gold.

Bottle shot:  Zoya PixieDust in Carter, and my go-to gold stamping polish, Maybelline Bold Gold

It was fun to do, but way too much for me to wear on a regular basis.  I love the look of studs, but I usually end up picking them off! What's your idea of a glitzy-glam mani?

4 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...