Lit from Within: In honor of Babi's Grandfather - #colorsutraa #redmanisforkkc
-->

Sunday, September 15, 2013

In honor of Babi's Grandfather - #colorsutraa #redmanisforkkc

When my friend Babi put out the call for red manis to celebrate the life of her grandfather, and how much she misses him, I put on the red.

This is Zoya Sooki.

Zoya Sooki

It's such a beautiful, tomato red!  I got it free with a Zoya promo, but I'm so glad I did! I rarely pick reds (except holos!) for myself, and this one is so awesome.  Perfect for my skintone, too.

I was inspired by a mani I saw on Wacki Laki, and decided to do something similar with my red mani.

Cameo Colors Smoldering Tempress and Zoya Sooki

I admit, after all the striping tape manis I've done this month, I just decided to do this one freehand.  First, I made the designs with Cameo Colors Smoldering Temptress, and then outlined them with a silver striper.

I made the designs with Cameo Colors Smoldering Tempress, and then outlined them with a silver striper

Bottle shot:  Cameo Colors Smoldering Tempress, silver nail art striper, and Zoya Sooki.

Bottle shot:  Cameo Colors Smoldering Tempress, silver nail art striper, and Zoya Sooki

Some people and animals leave their marks on our heart, no matter how long they've been gone.  I wish all of you peace who are grieving a loss, and hope you enjoy lots of happy memories of the ones who are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...