Lit from Within: Combined Challenge - Pool Party!
-->

Monday, July 15, 2013

Combined Challenge - Pool Party!














Let's have a Pool Party!  This week's challenge for the Hobby Polish Bloggers was about the pool, and the EcoPolo challenge was about a pool party, so I'm having a pool party... at the pool.

I couldn't think of a more party-ish pool water than Color Club Over The Moon. 

Color Club Over The Moon

What a gorgeous blue holo! Though it's more expensive than other Color Club polishes, they are a bargain when it comes to linear holo goodness.  You really get a lot of bang for that buck.

What a gorgeous blue holo!

Over that (I know, why oh why would I put anything over that?) I decided to put Ninja Polish Sexy and I Know It.

Ninja Polish Sexy and I Know It over Color Club Over The Moon

I really wasn't expecting the glitter to be so full-coverage, but it pretty much was.  I'd like to think that the blue holo just added to the party bling-itude, though.

Ninja Polish Sexy and I Know It over Color Club Over The Moon

Here, some of the nails blurred a little so you can get a better feel for the holo glitters in the Ninja Polish.  It really is a stunner!  So much sparkle.

Ninja Polish Sexy and I Know It over Color Club Over The Moon

I couldn't resist *one* more pix.  Look at that bottle.  I love how it has so many colors of glitter, yet it's still blue.  Glitters like this don't just happen, they take skill to create.

Ninja Polish Sexy and I Know It over Color Club Over The Moon

Ninja Polish doesn't just make their own polish, they also carry a bevy of international brands, as well.  You can find them on Facebook, and their webpage.

Is this a pool party you'd want to be invited to?  I know I would...











4 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with that Color Club polish! So beautiful!

    Frances
    hellofrances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! I've used it more than any other holo lately. It's perfection!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...