Lit from Within: Green Tea Ice Cream
-->

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Green Tea Ice Cream



It's the last day of July, and the last of the Step Into Summer Hobby Polish Bloggers challenge!  Our theme was ice cream.  I thought I'd end up doing one of those ice cream cone manis, but then, I didn't.

I did my fave ice cream instead - green tea!

LynBDesigns Green Tea With Lemon

This is LynBDesigns Green Tea With Lemon, a metallic green polish with a yellow shimmer. 

LynBDesigns Green Tea With Lemon, a metallic green polish with a yellow shimmer.

I loved the color, but I've never seen ice cream with a metallic finish, so I added a matte topcoat to try and tone that down.  I thought it looked great!

toning the metallic look down with matte topcoat


Around here, it's hard to find Green Tea ice cream in the stores, but sometimes I can find it at Chinese Buffets.  And everything is served on those plain white dishes, so I served my Green Tea Ice Cream mani with a plain white tip.

Green Tea Ice Cream mani with a plain white tip

Can you imagine a big scoop of Green Tea ice cream in a white bowl?  Yum!

imagine a big scoop of Green Tea ice cream in a white bowl

Bottle shot:  LynBDesigns Green Tea With Lemon, Warpaint Beauty Matte topcoat, and Sally Hansen White Tip.

Bottle shot:  LynBDesigns Green Tea With Lemon, Warpaint Beauty Matte topcoat, and Sally Hansen White Tip

What's your fave flavor of ice cream? I also have a real thing for Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia FroYo. Om nom nom.





2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...