Lit from Within: Hobby Polish Blogger Challenge - Skittle
-->

Monday, June 17, 2013

Hobby Polish Blogger Challenge - Skittle



I don't know why, but I find skittle manis to be among the most challenging!  I have a hard time finding 5 colors that belong together, but that aren't an ombre.

So, for this challenge, I decided to go with a collection from OPI... and a ringer, since I don't have the entire collection!

skittle mani with OPI Shrek collection

It's a pretty famous collection, so I'm sure some of you recognize it.  And some of you have even figured out which one doesn't belong.

skittle mani with OPI Shrek collection

It's the Shrek collection!  Index - What's With the Cattitude, middle - Who The Shrek Are You?, ring - Ogre the Top Blue, and pinky - Funky Dunky. The thumb is the ringer - I didn't have Rumples' Wiggin, so I used Butter London Muggins, which is supposed to be close.

Here are the true members.  Do you think they make a nice skittle?

skittle mani with OPI Shrek collection

Bottle shot.  Boy, does that Butter London look out of place! Muggins is first, then OPI WWTC, Who the Shrek are You? Ogre the Top Blue, and Funkey Dunkey.


I guess I really do need Rumples Wiggin, now!



12 comments:

  1. I love skittle designs! There so fun :) Yours is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must be an old fuddy-duddy. I like most of my nails to be the same color! lol

      Delete
  2. I love the color combination you used, so pretty and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (and thanks to OPI for this awesome collex!)

      Delete
  3. Skittle looks are hard for me too! I think you did a great job! The colors look so perfect together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness, I'm not the only one! I'm glad you like the result - it was a lot of sweat and tears! lol

      Delete
  4. Good choice of colors you got there :) Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I worried about this one. I can't believe no one is giving me any grief about the ringer for Rumples Wiggin! lol

      Delete
  5. Love how this looks together ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm pleasantly surprised that this is a hit! I really am getting old. LOL

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks! I finally got Rumples Wiggin, so next time it'll be a complete OPI skittle! lol

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...