Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - Fairytale Nails
-->

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday Stamping - Fairytale Nails



I don't know if I have one favorite fairytale.  Most fairy tales I know have a happy ending. though, and I love a happy ending, so that's what I focused on.  

I started with Cult Nails Tempest and Priti NYC Love Lies Bleeding.  No issues with either formula.  I'm digging on these Priti polishes.  I wonder if it's true that the Diamond polishes are the same thing, but for a fraction of the cost.


I used a lot of different stamps.. and I don't even know what all these plates are.  Why don't people put labels or identifiers on these?  One is the DRK-B plate, which I know you can get from Ninja Polish.  The one with the small images (and the one I used conveniently flashed out) has no identifier at all on it.  The other plate just has that "30" on it.  Very helpful.


At least this plate I know is Bundle Monster 303.  Smooches!  These stamps were made with Rivka Georgina (red holo), Cult Nails Tempest, and Maybelline Bold Gold.


So, what fairy tale doesn't have all these jumbled emotions leading to love, which leads to that BIG KISSING MOMENT, and then the girl gets the prince?


That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.


What is your favorite fairy tale?

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute manicure~ Great job :) Those stamping plates look really awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had gotten in a rut of using the same set of plates, so I went digging for others. Sometimes, ya just gotta shake it up any way you can. lol.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...