Lit from Within: What do Pure Ice and Zoya have in common?
-->

Saturday, December 1, 2012

What do Pure Ice and Zoya have in common?

Maybe one of the most sought-after Zoya colors...

This gorgeous green suede is Pure Ice Femme Fatale... or is it?


We have secretly replaced one nail of Pure Ice with Zoya Veruschka.  Can you tell the difference?


Can you tell now?  I couldn't.  The thumb nail is actually painted with Zoya Veruschka.  The rest of the fingers are Pure Ice Femme Fatale.  The Zoya is discontinued and HTF.  I paid about $10 for it.  The Pure Ice is less than $2.  SIGH!!


I couldn't bear to paint over this beauty, so I just accented with one green and one yellow pearl on each finger. 

 
This is all fingers painted with Zoya Veruschka.  It is gorgeous, I love deep greens, and the frosted bottle is pretty.  Certainly worth the extra... $8 or so.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.



Look how pretty it is with topcoat, too.  That richness that a suede has really comes through.



Have you found any other cheap dupes for original HTF polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...