Lit from Within: Pure Ice Suedes - the Pinks
-->

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Pure Ice Suedes - the Pinks

Who would have thought that Pure Ice would come out with some very cool LE Suedes?  I guess when Revlon bought them, they stepped up their game.

This first suede is a lovely dusty pink with the gross name - Grunge.



These are half the price of the (sale) price of the Avons, at $1.97 at Walmart.  You'd never know how inexpensive they are, though - they apply and look like the big brands..


Forever 21 had a 99-cent sale on some of their Love & Beauty polishes, and I thought this purple/multi glitter would look good paired with Grunge.



 Pure Ice Stunning is just that!  A bright fuchsia that pops.



I took another Forever 21 glitter in Faded Rose that is supposed to be a dupe for OPI I Lily Love You, I think, and made horizontal stripes across the nail in different lengths.  Not that you can tell.  It just looks like globs of glitter.  Not every glitter works well with nail art, but I keep trying...



 Are you into the suedes yet?   More, MOAR to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...