Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - Getting ready for Halloween!
-->

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Stamping - Getting ready for Halloween!


I love Halloween!  This year, we've been so busy, we haven't had time to decorate the house, but I can always bring the Halloween spirit to my fingertips!

I started with the China Glaze Wicked collection, and Cast A Spell, a beautiful shimmery olive green with golden tones.  This color isn't just for Halloween, folks - it's gorgeous, complex, and glowy. 


I followed up with a glitter gradient in Glitter Goblin, also from the Wicked collex.  This combo didn't photograph as pretty as it was in Real Life.  There are some red glitters in there that just look like they're glowing! This is two coats, but I probably would go with one for layering next time.  I only used two this time because I accidentally scraped one nail, and I just fixed it with more (MOAR!) glitter.  



I don't think anything stamps better than Maybelline Bold Gold.  I think that polish could stamp over *anything*.  I loved the little devils from this Bundle Monster plate, so they went on over the glitter.  It was unintentional, but I love how the glitter makes the devils' eyes glow.  The effect is even cooler in person.


Are you dressing up your nails for the season?  Are you going to try a 'glitter eye' stamp? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...