Lit from Within: Color Holo Club
-->

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Color Holo Club

From some of the most expensive holos yesterday, to some of the cheapest today!  Color Club is a pretty reasonably priced brand, and although I can't find it in stores where I live, it's available online through several retailers.

I understand there are 'good' and 'dud' versions of each of these colors.  Not sure what both versions look like, so I don't know which one I have.. but I like them, so I'm going to go with the 'good' version. :)

This is Worth the Risque, two coats, no topcoat.  Inside?  meh.  Plain ol' silver polish.


Outside in the sun?  Shazaam!




 Fashion Addict is similar, but instead of silver, it's lavender.  Inside, it's okay.


Outside, wow.



One of my fave CC holos is Wild at Heart.  What can I say, I love purple.
This is in the shade, and still beautiful:


And in the sun.  Not as strong of a linear holo, but look at that color. 





The last CC holo I own is Revvvv(vvv)olution.  I don't know how many v's it has.  More than enough, though.  This is a one-coat, charcoal-grey holo.  Inside, it's still pretty, I think because it's so pigmented.


 Outside in the sun:




Until the day when holos are more widespread in the cheaper drugstore brands, I think this is the least expensive option for the cost-conscious polish shopper.  Tomorrow, however, I'm going to show you some of my fave holos that are the best bang for your buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...