Lit from Within: Rainbow Flowers
-->

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Rainbow Flowers

This is a mani I did inspired by a Robin Moses design.  She used acrylic paints, however, and I only used nail polish. 


My step-by-step process, after the jump:

First, I painted a nude polish - very sheer, a no-name LA Colors polish, over my whole nail.  Then I did a diagonal-ish swoop with Midnight Malibu from BB Couture.  The vines were made with a mix of China Glaze Near Dark, and OPI Don't Mess with OPI.



The yellow outline of the flower is Sally Hansen Xtreme in Mellow Yellow.


The orange that follows is Kleancolor Mango.  



The petals are getting smaller.... a dibble of OPI Do you think I'm Tex-y


 And, then, a tiny dot of a no-name purple from LA Colors in the center.


Finished off with Seche Vite topcoat:


Right hand, a little messier!:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...