Lit from Within: Guest Nails - Blue Date Night
-->

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Guest Nails - Blue Date Night

My friend, Jeanette, asked me to do her nails for her big date - I was so flattered!  Of course, it was just as much about girl talk as it was nail art! She wanted a similar pattern to what I had done here but doing the art freehand instead of with a stamp.  She chose China Glaze Shower Together for her base color and Kleancolor Chunky Holo Bluebell for the glitter.  I used a nail art black for the lines.


Right hand:



Jeanette loved it... and so did her date! :)  I love a happy ending.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...