Lit from Within: China Glaze Magnetix - Pull me Close
-->

Thursday, April 12, 2012

China Glaze Magnetix - Pull me Close

The first mani I shared on Facebook, and here - a magnetic diagonal line.  The magnetic mani is nothing new, but I'd never done one before.  Well, this was the 2nd try, I think.  You have to be careful not to get the magnet *too* close, or you'll get polish on it.  Not close enough, and the design doesn't come through.  I think your best bet is to put one thin layer of polish on, let it dry, then apply the 2nd layer and use the magnet on one nail at a time.

Even if you don't use the magnet, the polish is really pretty, and China Glaze makes a nice polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...